Monday, November 2, 2015

Westlake, Texas CDL Defense Lawyer

Disputation of Westlake, Texas CDL Violations

Do you hold a commercial driver's license (CDL) for work as a trucker, bus driver or other professional motorist? Are you required by your employer to maintain your clean driving record? Then a CDL or trucking violation that you have received in Westlake, Texas may be cause for concern for you. If you were to plead guilty to your Westlake CDL violation, points may be applied irreversibly to your otherwise clean driving record, which would place your means of living as a professional motorist on the line. If you were to instead challenge your charges in a court of law, your driving record (and career) may be safeguarded. If you are hopeful to dispute your citation in court, but seek professional legal help in doing so, Jack Byno & Associates may be of service to you. Please call 817-685-0912 to find out more, or contact me.

What to Do If Your Westlake CDL Violation Has Fallen Into Warrant

If you are not already aware, you should know that the Westlake Municipal Court does not at all tolerate overdue traffic tickets. Have you forgotten about or otherwise allowed your Westlake CDL violation to go past due? Has the city's Municipal Court consequently issued a warrant for your arrest? Then you may be worried about your traffic warrant soon resulting in your arrest. If you are hopeful to steer clear of arrest if at all possible, even now that a warrant is out for you, you may take legal action to ensure that it is lifted. A law firm that has served the Tarrant County area since 1994, Jack Byno & Associates may help you to do so. If you are an eligible commercial motorist, there is a chance that our attorneys may lift your Westlake warrant for you, as well as post bond for you. Please contact me for additional details, or call 817-685-0912.

Fines and court costs are not included in fees for legal representation.

Principle office located at 2319 Hall-Johnson Rd. Suite B, Colleyville, TX 76034. For more information, please call 817-685-0912.